At Pebbles Tavern you will find a very friendly & comfortable atmosphere where you can enjoy our large range of Ciders & Real Ales whilst you relax with your friends. We specialise in Real Cider so, if it’s Cider & Real Ale you want, Pebbles Tavern is the place to come in Somerset.
We will be closed from Monday 19th September to Wednesday 28th September inclusive. We will reopen on Thursday 29th September.
We won the CAMRA SOMERSET BRANCH CIDER PUB of the YEAR 2014,2015 & 2016!
We won the CAMRA SOUTH WEST REGION CIDER PUB of the YEAR 2014 & 2015!
We also won the South West Region ‘GREAT BRITISH CIDER PUB AWARD 2015!’
Please see our trip advisor for reviews.
- A large range of local Ciders from Somerset and surrounding counties (over 30 draught ciders!!)
- Somerset Pomona, Ice Cider, 7yr old, 15yr old & 20 yr old Cider Brandy fom Burrowhill
- Real Ales served straight from the cask – Otter, Exmoor, Moles & many other breweries – You will find us in CAMRA’s ‘Good Beer Guide 2016′
- Large selection of Single Malts, Gins & Rums
- Open 7 days a week – Weekdays & Saturday 11am till 11pm. Sunday Noon till 11pm.
- Use of our wireless internet access
- Dogs on leads welcome except on music nights. Unfortunately we are having to ask people not to bring dogs in on music nights due to a couple of recent incidents. Sorry.
- Regular music evenings – we are the ‘Real’ music venue in West Somerset – see ‘What’s On….’ page for details. Regular Acoustic Night on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, and Sea Shanty night on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
- We also have a facebook page with regularly updated events.