At Pebbles Tavern you will find a very friendly & comfortable atmosphere where you can enjoy our large range of Ciders & Real Ales whilst you relax with your friends. We specialise in Real Cider so, if it’s Cider & Real Ale you want, Pebbles Tavern is the place to come in Somerset.
We won the CAMRA SOMERSET BRANCH CIDER PUB of the YEAR 2014,2015 & 2016!
We won the CAMRA SOUTH WEST REGION CIDER PUB of the YEAR 2014 & 2015!
We also won the South West Region ‘GREAT BRITISH CIDER PUB AWARD 2015!’
Please see our trip advisor for reviews.
- A large range of local Ciders from Somerset and surrounding counties (over 30 draught ciders!!)
- Somerset Pomona, Ice Cider, 7yr old, 15yr old & 20 yr old Cider Brandy fom Burrowhill
- Real Ales served straight from the cask – Otter, Exmoor, Moles & many other breweries – You will find us in CAMRA’s ‘Good Beer Guide 2016′
- Large selection of Single Malts, Gins & Rums
- Open 7 days a week – Weekdays & Saturday 11am till 11pm. Sunday Noon till 11pm.
- Use of our wireless internet access
- Dogs on leads welcome
- Regular music evenings – we are the ‘Real’ music venue in West Somerset – see ‘What’s On….’ page for details. Regular Acoustic Night on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, and Sea Shanty night on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
- We also have a facebook page with regularly updated events.